The Stariy Park" invited its guests to the first arts festival which will take place in the cultural center from the 1st to the 6th of October in honor of the International Day of Music and World Day of Architecture.
A new project of "The Stariy Park" pursues educational goals and creates opportunity to be absorbed by cultural environment for everyone. According to the author's idea "The Stariy Park" is developing as a space representing a synthesis of arts. This conception will be realized within six-day autumn festival "PARKovka".
The festival will unite music, painting, architecture, theatre and decorative and applied arts.
What is waiting for the guests of the festival?
- Music concerts in the open air and in the Stariy Park Theatre.
- Art fair from famous masters of Krasnodar region.
- Interactive exhibition of ancient musical instruments.
- Master class on painting and a lecture on pictorial art.
- Exhibition "How it was" dedicated to the creation and development of thematic architectural park "The Stariy Park".
- Interactive theatrical performance.
- Lecture on the history of electronic music.
- 7 grand-scale art objects from florists and decorators from Russia and Italy.
- Defile demonstration and design works auction.
And other events.
⭐ A musician, composer and a tutor Petr Termen, a great-grandson of inventor Lev Termen who invented the first instrument in the history of electronic music - termenvox - will be a special guest of the festival "PARKovka".
For the guests' convenience "The Stariy Park" will extend its working day and decrease the cost of entrance tickets for the duration of the festival! From the 1st to the 6th of October the cultural center will be open from 9:00 till 20:00 in order you could come after work on weekdays.
The cost of entrance to "The Stariy Park" during the festival is: for adults — 400 Rubles; for children (from the age of 6 to 13) — 100 Rubles; entrance to the art gallery and the museum "House of Caucasus" - free.
Follow the news! More details about all "PARKovka" events we will tell in the coming days.